Thursday, September 4, 2008

time passing...

do you ever get the feeling like you're forgetting something, something really important.

yesterday on my way to work, during work, on my way to women's group, and trivia... i felt like something wasn't right, something was missing. This morning i drove in silence. i wasn't interested in listening to the news or music. i knew something was different...something that i was forgetting. i spent most of my day at work at my desk trying to remember what i had forgotten. when i got home, mom asked me if i knew what today was. and it hit me like a ton of bricks. today was my grandma's birthday. i can't believe i had forgotten it. i'm not a forgetful person. i've been so buried is work and personal stuff. there's no excuse though.

so, there's no time like the present... happy birthday grandma! i know you're not here, but happy birthday :) may she rest in peace

No comments: